Welcome to QCSD, Jane Wong

       The 2020-21 school year welcomes a new group of teachers. We asked all of our new teachers to the district to share some information so we could all get to know them a bit.



Name
Jane Wong

Teaching Assignment: 
Mandarin 1&2, 7th Grade Social Studies

Building Assignment: 
Strayer School

Teaching Experience: 
I have taught Mandarin for 4 years. I taught Mandarin at Moravian Academy, Lehigh Valley Academy and World of Learning Institute.


Hobbies/Interests: 
Cooking, traveling and teaching


Why did you become a teacher?: 
I enjoy the interactions with students.


What is your favorite part of teaching? 
the interactions with students


What is one thing you want the community to know? 
I can speak 3.25 languages! I am fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and I can speak a little bit French.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QCEA Celebrates Retirees: Jonathan Lechner

QCEA President Shares Statement at 11/12/20 School Board Meeting

Welcome to QCSD, Erin Camburn!